New York City, New York – (StockNewsDesk) – 09/09/2014 — There are many companies trying hard to get involved in the smartphone battle, but few have succeeded. One of the latest inclusions in this list is the Amazon Fire Phone.
It is a courageous and great attempt by Amazon, and they are one of the few that are experiencing initial success. Now we need to wait for the performance result. The design of the device is attractive and exciting. The device is supportable on multiple network categories like few other high-end smartphones by the leading companies. You can easily use this phone for 2G, 3G and 4G networks, as well. However, you can wait a few days for the performance review though experts are saying it is good enough for smart usage.
More on StockNewDesk:
- Stacey Ribotsky’s Professional Journey So Far
- GPHCC Announces Inaugural Cohort of Accelerate Latinx Business Entrepreneurship Program
- Tripler: 3X Conversion on Property Leads for Real Estate Brokers and Agents
- Sim’s Wheelie Washing gives a new direction to garbage cleaning done in households places
- Jose Pineiro Owns Historic Hotel, Alquimia Hostel in Beautiful Estate of Bourgeois Origins in Spain
The net weight of the device will be 160g, which is good for smart usage. The phone has an LCD screen with 16M color display. It can be a great experience. This features a 4.7 inch display which is big and very compatible for smart phone. The screen will be protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Protection is provided on the back side, as well. From the aspect of sound, this phone is also a good experience. The 3.5 mm jack is present in this device that will give you universal music enjoyment with other devices. The device will give you a Dolby Digital Plus sound that could be a great experience.
No external memory card slot is provided in this device; however, the internal memory, by default, is more than enough. You will have two variants. One will be 32 GB, the other will be 64 GB. You can select one according to your need.
The camera experience in this device could be exciting. The Fire phone has a 13 MP camera on the rear. The camera is composed of an auto focusing system. The image stabilization option is present in this device along with a strong LED flash. The front camera is also good. It is a 2.1 MP camera. The device runs Amazon Fire operating system, which is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800.
In spite of all these features, the overall sales of the Fire Phone are not good.
Amazon recently partnered with AT&T Next in a move to increase the brand awareness of the phone to almost give away the phone with a 2-Year AT&T next contract. It remains to be seen what the public response will be.
Latest on StockNewDesk:
- Victor imports are one of the leading importers of Rubber Hand Gloves in India.
- Reid Temple AME Church host the US Comptroller of the Currency
- DNI Metals (CNSX: DNI) – Conference Call Wednesday July 10, 2019 – 11 am EST
- Mphasis and NASSCOM collaborate to recognize Best in Class Artificial Intelligence (AI) start ups
- Chicago’s Trendsatta Tay Contagious Ep Is Finally Here !
I’m Dave. A no-frills, high-quality cut-to-the-chase finance writer prepared to make whatever information you’ve needed over the years come to fruition. If it’s conceivable, consider it written. When I’m not contributing time to Stock News Desk, I’m working on several client projects and traveling the Lower 48 states.