Santa Barbara, CA – (StockNewsDesk) – 10/16/2014 — A few years back, Google introduced the Android operating system, an open platform that runs on most of the smartphones. After Android KitKat 4.4, Google’s Android Lollipop is ready to launch. Lollipop is flexible to work on all Android devices and personalized the way one wants it to be. This OS by Google was, until now, under the code name of Android L, but now it is unveiled and will be known as Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Apart from Lollipop, there was another contestant that was quite affordable known as Lion. The Android 5.0 Lollipop can communicate with several screens from TVs, tablets and smartphones. It becomes easier to start off from where you left. So the apps, songs and recent searches that you left in the middle can be accessed right from where you left them.
More on StockNewDesk:
- Get The Best Deals on Back to School Supplies at Dragon Mart
- Every Love Story Is Beautiful, But Ours Is My Favorite
- Chanson Voice – Music Academy Drum Circle Class with Devin Tomczik
- LyRanda Aalece Makes A Stunning Return To The Music Business
- Hoverboardsindia – Launching high quality hoverboard, self balancing scooter in India
When you do switch from one screen to another, you get the same experience. Lollipop has a compact design across all the gadgets; it is an approach that is better called Material Design. The content now responds to more than your touch or voice. It makes the time between tasks more enjoyable and easy.
Android 5.0 also gives you more control on your Android devices. One can easily adjust settings so you can directly see the meetings and appointments that you set on the lock screen. There is also a battery saver feature that increases the life of your smartphone by 90 minutes. For keeping your private stuff hidden from the commercial world you can use a guest user mode and multiple user accounts. One can easily lock their device with a pattern, password or a pin code or just pair your phone with a reliable gadget, like your car, with a Smart Lock.
The Android 5.0 Lollipop is familiar with real shadows and lights that also have a responsive design. It has the new BLE peripheral mode for connectivity and ART, which is a brand-new Android runtime that improves your responsiveness and performance. It is available in 69 languages and easy sharing methods.
For improved security the Android 5.0 Lollipop has a dubbed switch for ‘Factory Reset Protection’ that lets the users to clean the information that they do not need. This needs a factory reset pin.
Android 5.0 Lollipop will be featured on the Google Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 but would also be available in Nexus 4, 5, 7 and 10 and all the Google play series in the near future. Motorola is also planning to start the updates to its Moto X, Moto G and Moto E versions soon. With the launch of Android Lollipop, more exciting features are expected. However, it needs to see how smoothly the updates roll out over time.
Latest on StockNewDesk:
- Comedian Heather Hatton, Labelled Prettiest Comedian In The World By Glamour Magazine And Vogue 2018
- Walter Finnigan, Certified John Maxwell Team Speaker Trainer Coach
- Usha K. Nagin, MD, an Internist – Hospitalist with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Poundstretcher establishes new Bargain Buys brand and has ambitions to rapidly grow to 500 stores
- Beta blockers Market Size, Trends, Emerging Industry Trends And Forecast By Players 2025
Andy Manalis, a guru in web hosting, domain name sales and entrepreneurship, lends his financial expertise to Stock News Desk. My knowledge of stocks, bonds, shareholder’s rights and the general fiscal world is tremendous. Follow me here, on Twitter or G+.