Santa Barbara, CA – (StockNewsDesk) – 12/23/2014 — The future of presentations is here. The Voiceboard is the all new tech that has been introduced into the market with huge future possibilities. Now you can effectively engage your audience using voice and gesture technology to make your presentation more interactive. It is the first of its kind and will help to give an impressive presentation, unique in every way.
Presentations are an important part of a professional career. Every presenter wants to be remembered for their concept and performance. It has happened so many times that there are many people who have a great knowledge and concept about a particular subject and they can make an excellent sketch of it. But at the time of presentation, they may lack confidence or be incapable of involving the audience in the presentation. Hence, the presentation becomes boring and people lose interest, so they fail to fully explain their concept. The presentation becomes only a cluster of information. The Voiceboard is about to change that era of boring presentations. It is dedicated to make the presentation livelier.
More on StockNewDesk:
- University Of Illinois Fires Soccer Mentor Over Managing Of Participant Injuries
- ‘Spider-Man’ Scales Setting up To save Dangling Little one; Macron Presents Him Citizenship
- Increase the Number of Plays of Your Songs with the Help of Spotify Playlist Promotion Services
- The Lebanon Music Producer AMER SAAB Showcases his Brilliant Artistry through the Track ‘FAKHR EL ABJADIYYEH’
- YK Major Prominently Shows his Skillful Voice Modulation in his Latest Single ‘Really Wild’n’
A presentation is nothing but interaction and the Voiceboard helps to make the interaction more natural. It boosts the confidence and makes it easy and rewarding. To interact confidently with your audience on a topic while using technology is never easy. Each and every individual while standing in front of a group of people will face some sort of difficulty and barrier. The Voiceboard is uniquely designed to break all those barriers so it can be an absolute joy for both the presenter and the audience. This voice and gesture technology is very new and it has some potential to be further developed, depending on the need and versatility. This tech is ready to create a huge impact with powerful presentations.
The Voiceboard has created a huge buzz in the modern tech market in a world where more than 30 millions presentations are being given every day. The buzz may give you an overall idea about the tech but it will be tough to understand the effectiveness until you use it personally. This unique project is well backed by Kickstarter so it can debut in the market with a grand impression.
It hardly takes 60 seconds to get comfortable with Voiceboard while you gain confidence with your voice and gestures. It gives you massive control over the project. Voiceboard comes with built-in tips and suggestions to simplify the usage. Now you can reach the optimum level of creative freedom using existing tools, like Power Point. The Voiceboard expands on all those tools. You can simply import the Power Point file in Voiceboard for your presentation.
The pack of Voiceboard comes with Voiceboard software, a wireless Bluetooth microphone and a Nod ring. The software needs to be installed in your system. The wireless Bluetooth microphone will give you control over the project and tech on your voice command. The Nod ring will help the software to understand your hand gestures and act accordingly.
Latest on StockNewDesk:
- Chupapi’s Soundscape is a Distinctive Take on the Contemporary Musical Perspectives of RnB and Pop
- Banbouk Music on Moscow Fm live
- James Graham; a Comedy Hypnotist Who Has Always Drawn Rave Reviews for His Outstanding Live Performances
- Future House Intricacies in Good Buddies’ Soundscape is a Peek Into Music’s Futuristic Preliminary
- Magico Cubes and Puzzle – Brain Intelligence Game for Kids
Andy Manalis, a guru in web hosting, domain name sales and entrepreneurship, lends his financial expertise to Stock News Desk. My knowledge of stocks, bonds, shareholder’s rights and the general fiscal world is tremendous. Follow me here, on Twitter or G+.