Mumbai, Apr 8, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Things are changing quickly at Investica, the mutual fund investment platform / App by the Financial Service conglomerate – Choice Group. A significant addition to its Regular investment option, Investica now offers investment into Direct Mutual Funds.
More on StockNewDesk:
- Melodie M. Fitzpatrick, Counselor with Forward Counseling
- Chefsnätverket Close Conducted Leadership Networking Events for Managers and Business Executives
- Danielle Vargas De Stefano, MD, Dermatopathologist at Alta Vista Laboratories
- Registered Nurse Amanda N. Persaud, APRN Provides Care for the Pembroke Pines, Florida Area
- Group Futurista noticed a Great Success for Future of Digital Onboarding and Customer Summit 2019
Investica, has been consistently gaining in popularity for a well-rounded and inclusive approach to investing. SEBI mandated (2013) that AMC’s should offer the Direct Mutual Fund investment option to its investors. With Direct Mutual Funds, investors can research, learn and invest in the Mutual Fund Schemes of their choice instead of relying on an Investment Manager. Investor times the market; he finds out what’s best for him considering his goals, investment horizons and directly invests in the Mutual Fund without an intermediary.
Investica, is one of the few apps in the market offering both options of Regular & Direct Mutual Fund investing for the discerning investor. Choose from 2 economical plans (only Direct Funds) for Bi-Annual or Annual subscription and no more for any amount of investment made. Available as a web application as well as for https://investica.com/
Source :Choice Wealth Management Pvt. Ltd.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on StockNewDesk: