PG E-Liquid vs. VG E-Liquid: Difference Explained

Buy Salt Nicotine Juice

    Houston, Jan 10, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – 

  • PG E-Liquids is an abbreviation used for Propylene glycol (PG) E-Liquids
  • VG E-Liquids is a short term used to denote E-Liquids which contains a substantial amount of Vegetable glycerin.
  • Propylene glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG) are the two main ingredients of the e-liquids, e-juices and vape juice
  • Propylene glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG) make up approximately 90% of the contents of e-liquid whereas the remaining 10% is water, a small or large dose of nicotine and food flavouring

Suorin Vape has been in the business of offering authentic, 100% original and premium quality Suorin Kits and Pods, Salt E-liquids, replacement cartridges, pods and coils, vagon, drops, Suorin i-share and limited series of Suorin Air collection. We are the official distributors of the Suorin, the brand which has made itself a force to be reckoned with in the vaping industry. Suorin is a well-known and popular brand in the US accredited with producing quality and technologically advance vapour devices with impeccable technical force, cardinal mass production technology and efficient efficacy and precision in production testing equipment. No matter the product category, each Suorin Pod system is a masterpiece in itself to offer you the flawless reliability and the experience you are after.

More on StockNewDesk:

Since each Suorin Pod system contains Nicotine Salts E-Liquids with varying proportions as per the preference of the people thus, we deem it our social responsibility to aware our customers of the various ingredients that are there in the Best Nicotine Salt E Liquids.

There are five major ingredients that are there in the Suorin Nicotine Salts E-Liquids Propylene glycol (PG), Vegetable glycerin (VG), nicotine, water, and a good flavouring agent, says the product testing engineer of Suorin Vape E Liquids. He further adds, There are many people who are unaware of the two major components that make up the majority content of the e-liquids and often juggle between which one to go for and which one will offer them the maximum hit.

Keeping the above fact in mind we decided to put in front of you the factors that bring about a major difference between Propylene glycol (PG) E-Liquid and the Vegetable glycerin (VG) e-liquid.

Propylene glycol (PG) E-Liquids or Vape Juice

  • Propylene glycol (PG) is the main component that is used in the flavouring agents.
  • In the Nicotine Salts E-Liquids, Propylene glycol is used to evenly distribute taste and the flavouring agent used in the vape juice.
  • Propylene glycol is slightly thicker than the Vegetable glycerin so that it can be easily absorbed or soaked up by the atomizer.
  • Propylene glycol allows for the much cleaner vaping experience because of the lack of the residue left in the tank of the atomizer.

Vegetable glycerin (VG) E-Liquids or Vape Juice

More on StockNewDesk:

  • Vegetable glycerin is a natural chemical used in the Vape Juice extracted from the vegetables and can be consumed by the vegetarians.
  • Vegetable glycerin is slightly thicker in comparison to the Propylene glycol to offer the vapours a thicker sensation.
  • It is sweeter in taste.
  • Because of its denser composition, Vegetable glycerin (VG) produces thicker clouds of vapour and offer smoother hit to the throat.

Buy Salt Nicotine Juice from the USs official distributors of Suorin vape for the maximum experience.

Order Now: https://suorinvape.com/

Buy Salt Nicotine Juice

Media Contact

Suorin Vape

[email protected]

+1 8328009798

16914 Creek Mountain Dr, Houston, Texas, US – Pin – 77084

https://suorinvape.com/

Source :Suorin Vape

This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.

Latest on StockNewDesk:

Login

Register | Lost your password?